A nationwide search has begun for a Vice President for the CMT Dukes of Hazzard Institute is under way.
1) Watch The Dukes of Hazzard every weeknight on CMT
2) Know the words to The Dukes of Hazzard theme song, Good Ol¹ Boys
3) Serve as an expert on all things The Dukes of Hazzard
4) Write The Dukes of Hazzard Institute blog for CMT
5) Be passionate about The Dukes of Hazzard on CMT
6) Make appearances at special events such as Dukesfest 2005 in Bristol, Tennessee, June 4-5
The job pays $100,000. Ben "Cooter" Jones leads the executive search team.
Blogs can be good for nothing too. How many different ways can you spell hazard? Also, who's your editor? How much was your check?
For some reason I can't get thru Chris's blog with my computer. So, I'm stuck with you. Seeing how I have no night-owl type friends. I don't understand why everyone else has to get up like, in the morning.
Seeing how you had no comments at all, I would think you'd appreciate my comments.Your wife is very pretty & sweet I enjoyed meeting her and basically ANYONE.
Since where I live we have a population of 1200. 300 are ropers and cannot hold a conversation without spitting. The other 680 are children since we can only get those 3 packs of condoms from the Valley Mart. It's not a good deal.
There aren't a lot of comments 'cause I really haven't talked too much about this on the radio. It's kinda deep on the website so it's maybe hard to find. I'm glad you wrote, though, and took the time to find it!
I was typing it on a keyboard I'm not used to. Sorry about the typo's.
Chris' blog is here:
Post a Comment